Each person is a unique being, so our care providing takes into account the individual needs of each user. Our service, home nursing consists in displacement of a nurse to your home, thus allowing to obtain the necessary health care without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Our mission and goal is to provide excellent services in nursing home care, in order to improve the quality of life of the wearer.
– Administration of Injectable Solutions: intramuscular injections, subcutaneous, intradermal and intravenous;
– Wound Treatment: surgical and acute wounds, chronic wounds, and removal of sutures materials (stitches and staples);
– Gastroenterology: gastric intubation, cleaning clister and care of the stoma;
– Urology: catheterise and placement of external urinary device;
– Harvesting Analysis Products : Blood sampling, swabs, gastric juice harvest, aseptic urine harvest , to catheterised people;
– Evaluation of Vital Signs: Blood pressure, heart rate, body temperature, respiratory rate and O2 saturations;
– Dependent Patients: Provision of hygiene and placements;
– Prenatal Examination: held on the 1st and 2nd trimester of pregnancy to detect congenital diseases;
– Baby Massages: demonstration and teaching the parents, helps to calm and relax the baby;
– Teachings for the Caregiver: colostomized, urostomized, diabetics, hypertensives, hypocoagulated, patient dependent (positioning, hygiene care, tube feeding, transfer), subcutaneous administration of medication (insulin and hypocoagulation, etc..) and nebulization.
How to access services
Simply make an appointment to Address Nursing in Clitrofa.
These services are available from Monday through Friday from 08:00h to 20:00h and Saturdays from 09:00h to 13:00h.
Other schedules, including weekends, to match the service of Nursing Clitrofa.
How much it costs this service?
The cost of home nursing service, depends exclusively on the type of care provided, regardless of miles of travel. These values can be obtained on reception of Clitrofa or by telephone.